- Sunday Worship at 10:00am
- Adult SS Lesson by Vernon Stokes
- Table Talk
- Weekly Facebook Live chats with the pastor
SUNDAY SCHOOL: ADULTS
Class led by Vernon Stokes available online Sunday at 9am at: fbc-midland.org/resources/sunday-school-lesson
FBC families, we are EXCITED to help equip you to continue disciplining your kids at home! LifeWay Kids at Home Digital Pass experience is a resource to supplement Sunday School from home. There will be a video session with a downloadable Activity Page and One Conversation Sheet.
These lessons are geared for grades 1-6, but are the same stories that our preschoolers have been studying, too. These should be great for all ages...just adjust your conversation based on your children’s ages. To get the Digital Pass and access LifeWay Kids at Home, please follow these steps:
- Go to my.lifeway.com/redeem
- Register if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account (most of you are likely a new user!)
- Enter this redemption code: VZMD4SSQ38
- Click “ACCESS” (if prompted to sign in again, sign in) and then click “MY DASHBOARD,” and go to “LIFEWAY KIDS AT HOME.”
- Download your Activity Page and One Conversation Sheet to use as you watch the video session (including a video lesson, mission video, and Gospel presentation)!
Parents are encouraged to teach the story, “The Triumphal Entry”, to their first through sixth grader. An activity bag will be delivered to your doorstep on Thursday, April 2nd between the hours of 9AM and 5PM. The bag will consist of the following: a printed copy of the story, a palm branch, and fun activities your child can do that reinforce the story. Sarah will host another Facebook Live Event on Sunday, April 5th at 1:00PM, so go to her page to participate.
Katy will be sending a link via e-mail on her plans for:
- Online Midpoint on Wednesday at 7 pm on our YouTube channel – FBC Midland Students.
- This Sunday, each Student Sunday School class will be meeting by Zoom! Katy and your Sunday School leaders will be contacting each class with more information.
Contact Katy in the Student Ministry office if you do not receive the link - 432-638-0610
All opportunities to connect will be on our FBC Family Ministry Page on Facebook.
- Sundays at 7:00pm
‘First Family Meetings’ (prayer & encouragement)
- Wednesday at 6:30pm
‘Building Happy Families’ (message to parents/families)
- Daily Family Challenge at 4:00pm
(fun family activities and ways to connect)
- *Thursdays at 1:00pm
At Home Date Night’ posted (download to use when convenient)
*New one WON’T be posted this week due to online date night being promoted all week long!
Sunday School (contact your leader for details.)
Meeting via Zoom
- As One
- Song of Solomon