I Will Tell Your Name
I can’t help but be thankful when. . . .
- When I see God’s marvelous works! – v. 1-7
- When I see God’s marvelous works, I remember what God has done!
- When I see God’s marvelous works, I’ll give Him the GLORY!
- When I see God’s marvelous works, I’ll find His strength because I found HIM!
- MY RESPONSE: What marvelous works can I thank God for today?
When I see God’s protection – v. 12-15
- God protected Abraham & his followers as they began to seek what
- God had promised them.
- God protected Moses and Israel in the wilderness
- God protected Joshua!
- God protected Elijah and Elisha
- God protected Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego!
- God protected the prophets
- God protected Peter, Paul, and the Apostles
- God protects his church
- God protects me!
If God protected ALL of them, why wouldn’t He protect me?
Where can I thank God for protecting me?
Where do I need God to protect me?
When I see how God cares for my needs – v.16-22
What need have I been trying to meet on my own?
How can I give that need to Jesus and trust Him with it?
When I see God’s redemption for me – 37-42
- - Looking forward now, I see God has promised redemption through Jesus. Romans 5:8 makes it clear my redemption does not lie with me.
- - The work of the Holy Spirit in me continues through eternity, redeeming each day for His glory!
Since God redeems all that He allows, what can I offer God for His redemption that I’ve been holding on to?