Our Media Library is a virtual treasure trove of clean, family-friendly, entertaining, inspirational, and educational materials for the use of our members. The Media Library has over 16,000 printed books, audiobooks (on CD and MP3 discs), and DVDs available for people of all ages and interests to check out at no cost. All of our members are encouraged to take advantage of these wonderful materials at their disposal.
. You may browse our catalog to see what we have or to search for items by KEYWORD, TITLE, AUTHOR, SUBJECT or SERIES by clicking on the search button.
Below is a brief outline of what our Media Library to offer.
Printed Book Division (11,000 volumes)
- A large Children’s Area that is widely used by families and our CDC classes
- Adult and Juvenile faith-based fiction
- Adult and Juvenile biographical, historical, educational and general interest items
- A Large section of Bible commentaries and Bible study aids for teaching and discipleship
Audio Book Division (1300 volumes)
- A Non-Fiction and Biographical section by many favorite and well-known authors
- A Faith-Based Fiction section for entertainment while working or traveling in a vehicle
Video (DVD) Division (4,000 volumes)
- A large Children’s Area of entertaining movies, various children’s series, and Bible story videos
- A very large general “Family Entertainment” section of DVDs
- A large section of “True Stories” and “Biographical” movies
- Hundreds of more DVDs in 22 additional categories for entertainment, inspiration, and enlightenment
Media Library Hours
Monday through Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon