How Can I Get Involved?
- Prayerfully decide where you believe the Lord would have you invest the time, talents and resources He has entrusted to you.
- Apply for your passport ASAP! Applications can be found online, at the missions display near Fellowship Hall, the missions office or the US Post Office. http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport
- Submit a mission outreach application to the mission office. These are located at the missions display near Fellowship Hall and the missions office or download and complete the International Mission Volunteer Application (MS Word format) at http://www.fbc-midland/?
- Call or email the team leader and the mission office to inform us of your interest and begin preliminary preparations, such as vaccinations, visa applications, etc… http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/
- Take your deposit to Betty Roy in the FBC finance office. Write the check to FBC with a note attached to it indicating which outreach you’ll be participating in. Please also indicate if you would like this to be considered a charitable donation.
- Attend team training meetings as scheduled by your team leader.
- Recruit friends and family to pray for you and the outreach daily.
- Get ready to go, spiritually and physically!
Other Mission Opportunities will be announced as God opens doors. Check this website regularly!
All Dates Are Tentative – Please keep in mind that many factors could change the dates of these outreaches such as airline schedules, ministry host’s schedules and needs.
Scholarships May Be Available – If mission outreach funding is available, FBC may be able to offer scholarships on an as needed basis.